This Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is compiled in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 18.1 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152–FZ of July 27, 2006, as well as other regulatory legal acts of the Serbia in the field of personal data protection and processing and applies to all personal data on the Internet-site "https://secreate.io/en/" located on the domain name "https://secreate.io/en/", which the site can receive about the User during the use of the site, programs and products of the Internet site.
The Operator protects the processed personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure, misuse or loss in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data".
Definition of terms
- «Administration of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration)»
- — authorized employees of the website management, acting on behalf of the "LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY "SECRIATE", who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- «Personal data»
- — means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
- «Personal data processing»
- — means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- «Confidentiality of personal data»
- — is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of other legal grounds.
- «Site User (hereinafter referred to as User)»
- — is a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site.
- — is a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server in an HTTP request each time when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- «IP address»
- — is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- User's contact phone number;
- User's email address;
- The website protects the Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad blocks and when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system ("pixel") is installed;
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of ads);
- access time;
- the address of the page where the ad block is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization. The website collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
Purposes of collecting user's personal information
- The Site Administration may use the User's personal data for the purposes of:
- Providing the User with access to personalized Site resources.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, fraud prevention.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- Notifications of the Website User about the Order status.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website.
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Website or on behalf of the partners of the Website.
- The implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- Providing the User with access to the websites or services of the partners of the Internet site in order to receive products, updates and services.
Methods and terms of processing personal information
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without a time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without the use of such tools.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site "https://secreate.io/en/ ", including the delivery of the Goods.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Serbia only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Serbia
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
Obligations of the parties
- The user must:
- Provide information about personal data necessary for the use of the website.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
- The site administration is obliged to:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
- To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
Responsibility of the parties
- In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- It was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed with the User's consent.
- Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Internet site and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Serbia.
SECREATE DOO BEOGRAD
Legal form: LLC
Registration address: Belgrade, DANILA Lekicha-Spanish 1, apartment 2, Belgrade-New Belgrade, New Belgrade, Serbia
Telephone: +381 63 7735 979